Do you want to develop your expertise within mechanical engineering and become a specialist within static equipment? As a Mechanical Engineer within static equipment, your role will be the key towards Nynas goal of production capabilities and plant improvements.
Nynas can offer you a challenging career in a developing environment that allows you to grow both personally and professionally. You are surrounded by dedicated colleagues in a friendly environment. You will be given the possibility to work in a company with a positive future outlook and development. Nynas has during the last five years invested in new plants and is continuously developing the refinery towards a more secure and environmentally friendly place. The position is based at our main refinery located in Nynäshamn, 40 minutes south of Stockholm.
• Review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System
• Identify and investigate equipment performance, and contribute to equipment reliability
• Develop and apply best practices for installation and maintenance of Static Mechanical equipment
• Be responsible for the Preventive Maintenance for Static Mechanical equipment
• Maintain documentation and asset management systems
When you have reached your goal to receive deep knowledge within static equipment, you’ll be a subject matter expert by having strong experience in design, root cause analysis, brownfield modifications, equipment and materials specifications and standards.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you wish to be part of your own development program to receive the goal of being a specialist within mechanical static equipment. You understand the
risks associated with the mechanical equipment integrity within an operating process facility. As you will have a lot of communication with other departments and stakeholders, we also believe that you’re a flexible communicator and feel comfortable sharing your expertise with the team and the organization.
In order to assist your application for this position, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
• following Bachelor or Master of science within mechanical engineering or equal academic education.
• Fluent in Swedish and English both written and oral.
• Good general knowledge within IT.
• Experience working with a computerized maintenance management system and asset management system is an advantage.
Contact and application
In this recruitment Nynas cooperates with Bravura. Please apply through the following link.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or if you have any trouble with your application, please contact Marcus Kejzelman firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 400 240 50.
For questions about the job, please contact Glenn Stewart 08-520 653 52 or Linda Filipsson, Recruitment Coordinator, +46 724 531 164.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!